We advise a number of firms of accountants on a range of issues.
Most of our work is in the area of:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- advising on partnership deeds and LLP members’ agreements;
- accessions to and retirements from the partnership or LLP;
- conversions to LLP status or use of corporate structures;
- intra-partnership disputes;
- advice on trading issues (eg: terms of trade, commercial contracts);
- dispute resolution;
- debt collection;
- property advice;
- money laundering policies and compliance;
- employment advice; and
- defending professional negligence claims.
We also advise firms in relation to specific areas of law where an overlap between our areas of expertise means that accountants need top-up advice to complete their advice to their client – for example, in relation to private client work, cross-options for shareholders etc.