We advise a number of firms of independent financial advisers on a range of issues.
Most of our work is in the area of:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- advising on the ownership structure, for example, by advising on the correct entity (sole trader, partnership, company or LLP) and on the arrangements and profit-share between the owners (e.g: shareholders’ agreements, partnership deeds or LLP members’ agreements);
- advice on trading issues (eg: terms of trade, commercial contracts);
- property advice;
- dispute resolution;
- debt collection;
- money laundering policies and compliance;
- employment advice; and
- defending professional negligence claims.