I assist clients with all form of disputes relating to land and property. I have experience in the following areas;
- Residential Landlord & Tenant including recovery of service charges, major works and associated applications to the First Tier Tribunal.
- Applications for lease extensions/freehold acquisition concerning missing landlords.
- Housing including advising as to the nature of residential occupation, possession proceedings and disrepair claims.
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant including recovery of rent arrears, forfeiture, lease renewal and dilapidations.
- Disputes including adverse possession, restrictive covenants, rights of way, party wall & boundary disputes, and recovery of land from trespassers.
I have acted for a wide range of client’s including individuals, companies and landed estates. I take a pragmatic approach to resolution of clients’ problems and work with them to manage risk and achieve their aims.
I studied the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford and gained my degree in Law with French Law at the University of Reading. I am a member of the Property Litigation Association.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, walks in the countryside and reading.