Our work typically falls into the following areas:
- structuring and ownership arrangements (eg: LLP and shareholders' agreements, partnerships, share options etc);
- financing (eg: borrowing, grants of security, charges, debentures, share capital, corporate finance);
- mergers and acquisitions;
- advice on dispute resolution;
- advice on professional and regulatory issues;
- advice on trading issues (eg: terms of trade, commercial contracts);
- debt recovery;
- information technology;
- intellectual property rights;
- employment issues; and
- all issues relating to property - whether freehold, leasehold, by licence or other arrangement.
Our professional practices team meets regularly to exchange know how and experience as to the issues affecting a wide range of professional practices. We have particular expertise in advising the following professionals:
Professional Practices Quarterly Forum
We hold a quarterly forum for advisers of professional practices. Please click here for current details of our forthcoming seminars.