Spinal injury solicitors
A spinal injury can affect more than just your health. Your mental state, physical capabilities and career can suddenly be disrupted by an injury that wasn’t your fault.
There could be several causes of spinal injury-– such as a road traffic accident, sporting injuries, workplace injuries or even an error during surgery or a delayed diagnosis of spinal cord compression.
Our spinal injury solicitors are here to support you throughout your claim.
Causes of Spinal Injuries
Injuries to the spinal cord can happen unexpectedly, performing your normal daily routine or activities in day to day life. These are some of the common causes of spinal injury that can lead to a negligence claim.
- Sports Injuries
- Falls from a Height Holiday Accidents
- Accidents in Public Places, such as Adventure Centres
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Surgical Error (such as during a spinal decompression procedure)
- Delay in Diagnosis
How our Spinal Injury Solicitors Can Help You
Our specialist team of claim solicitors can assist you in both personal injury and clinical negligence claims so that you can reach an agreement that compensates you for your pain, suffering and reduced mobility.
Our solicitors’ reputation for our commitment to achieving excellent claim outcomes for all our clients seeking to receive compensation for spinal injuries can be seen through our successful claims history.
We also realise that there can be a transitional period of adjustment when a spinal injury occurs and that spinal injured clients often need long term treatment. Where possible, we source interim payments, i.e. monies from the Defendant, during the course of your claim, to help the rehabilitation process and get your life back on track as soon as possible.
A compensation claim with our specialist injury solicitors can help with:
- Home adaptations
- Care/support worker assistance
- Case manager involvement
- Loss of earnings damages
- Vocational rehabilitation (getting you back to work)
- Medical treatment, including future surgeries, bowel and bladder management and pain management therapies
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Sourcing equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers and leg braces
Making a Spinal Negligence Claim
Our expert injury lawyers can assist in directing you to the best possible treatment & rehabilitation plans. We work alongside you closely, keeping you completely informed and updated on the status of your claim.
Our solicitors will also explain to you the chances of winning your case so that you fully understand your options before committing to anything further.
- A free initial consultation. We will not rush you. We have a very caring team.
- We can provide a home or hospital visit.
- We will take you through the litigation process with compassion and in a professional manner.
- We have a large database of medical experts who prepare medical reports for us.
- We have an incredibly useful network of contacts who can advise you on treatment and equipment, and help you with funding.
- We can put you or your family in touch with specialist charities or medical practitioners.
- We can arrange funding for your spinal injury claim.
- We can offer a No Win/No Fee Agreement (Conditional Fee Agreement) if necessary.
- We will seek interim payment on your behalf as soon as possible.
- We have links with authorities and regularly update ourselves on the latest legal developments.
- We use specialist Barristers.
- We have extensive experience in dealing with catastrophic injury cases.
- We are a compassionate and knowledgeable team who will go the extra mile for you.
- We are a safe pair of hands and are here to help
In addition to acting on behalf of clients with spinal injuries, our serious and medical injury solicitors can assist those suffering from brain injuries, amputation injuries, obstetric injuries and other types of injuries. If you aren’t sure whether you can claim compensation for your accident or injury, please contact our injuries solicitors for a free consultation to discuss the options available to you.