Welcome to the Autumn 2017 Update for Schools. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues (and includes a guest article):
- Time for a Governance Check-Up? (view article)
- Gender Segregation in Schools (view article)
- GDPR - A Further Update (view article)
- Single Central Record Compliance Checks (view article)
- New Guidance on 'Epipen' Use in Schools (view article)
- Working Together to Safeguard Children - Consultation (view article)
- The Abolition of Employment Tribunal Fees - What Happens Next? (view article)
- The Impact of Brexit on EU Nationals Living in the UK (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Independent Schools’ Team.