Why you should attend?
With new legislation on Data Protection coming into force on May 25, 2018 this seminar, planned in conjunction with The Boarding Schools' Association (BSA), is an opportunity for Governors, Heads, Bursars and Senior Leaders to gain a greater understanding of the impact and implications of the new legislation on your school and in particular, on the provision of boarding. Speakers will include expert specialist education lawyers from Barlow Robbins and BSA’s own expert staff.
- What is the purpose and effect of GDPR?
- How will GDPR impact on the school and boarding?
- What should boarding schools be doing to prepare?
- Impact on safeguarding, record retention and child protection files?
- How should boarding schools respond to the increasing phenomenon of ‘Subject Access Requests’?
Date: 07 February, 2018
Time: 10:30am - 3:30pm
Venue: Uppingham School, Rutland LE15 9QE
Cost: BSA Member - £200 (Non-BSA member - £250)
View the BSA, Bristol Seminar, 23 January 2018