The Barlow Robbins Employment Team invite you to a workshop looking at the law and best commercial practice in managing redundancies and business transfers. 25 January 2017 at G Live, Guildford.
We will consider the basic principles of redundancy law in the light of the latest case law, with particular reference to:
- Singleton and group redundancies
- Selection procedures
- Collective and individual information and consultation procedures
- How to avoid unfair and discriminatory dismissals
- Commercial solutions
We will also consider redundancies in the context of a business transfer including:
- What is a business transfer under TUPE?
- Collective information and consultation procedures
- Micro business transfers
- Avoiding unfairness by effecting ETO dismissals
- Avoiding protective awards
- Commercial solutions to Business Transfer employment problems
Date: 25 January 2016
Venue: G Live, Guildford
(Get Directions on Google Maps).
Timing: 4:30pm-7:30pm, including drinks & canapés