Welcome to the Spring 2016 Update for Schools. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date. In this edition we report on the following topical issues:
- DBS disclosure is contrary to human rights
- Keeping Children Safe in Education – further changes
- Restrictions imposed on teachers in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- How is your school faring after the recession?
- School accounts and FRS102 – are you ready for the changes?
- The joy of ‘sexting’?
- Children and young people’s mental health; peer support
- It’s the final countdown. Does your incorporated charity have a PSC Register ready?