Throughout their life cycle, businesses need to navigate legal and commercial risk. We support owners, directors and shareholders on a broad range of matters to ensure that their business is legally sound and commercially successful.
In those instances where things have gone or are going wrong, we will advise companies, LLPs and partnerships on the implications of insolvency and on the rights and obligations of directors, shareholders, members and partners.
Examples of corporate advisory work undertaken include:
- Corporate constitutions including articles of association, shareholders’ and partnership agreements
- Directors’ duties
- Regulation and compliance with the Companies Act, Financial Services and Markets Act, AIM Rules etc.
- Shareholder value protection
- Shareholder disputes and exits
- Share buybacks and other share restructuring
- Employee incentivisation (including EMIs and EBTs)