Our technology practice embraces all aspects of software and digital technologies as well as other technologies such as medical devices, chemical processes and audio products.
Our knowledge of the technology field puts us in an ideal position to advise on a wide range of issues from commercial agreements to assisting in the resolution of technology disputes.
Examples of how we can help you include:
- Data protection issues ranging from best practice for compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation, subject access requests, privacy statements, data export and investigations by the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Digital content and social media issues such as privacy, libel, blogs and chat rooms and acceptable use policies
- E-commerce trading terms and policies
- Hardware and infrastructure provision agreements
- Outsourcing of information technology services
- Software, App and platform licences
- Software development disputes
- Software-as-a-Service and hosting agreements
- Website creation and development agreements