There are hundreds of thousands of business partnerships in the UK and as any tax specialist will tell you, partnership tax presents many complications. Fortunately, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have acted to consolidate their advice pages on partnership tax returns, making the key information on partnership tax available in one place.
The areas on which advice is given are:
• Registering a new partnership
• Partners' individual tax returns
• Partnership Self Assessment tax returns
• Record keeping
• Self Assessment return deadlines
• If you're no longer part of a partnership.