I am a Senior Associate in the Private Client Department, based in the firm's Woking office. I provide specialised and approachable advice on:-
- Wills & Codicils
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Administration of Estates
- Deeds of Variation
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and incapacity issues
- Assistance with the Management of financial affairs
- Continuing Care and Care Home Fee Advice and advice on NHS Continuing Care
- Trust Establishment, Implementation and Management
I have also administered estates with assets in Barbados, France, Spain and the USA.
I have given various seminars and written many articles and leaflets on topics of interest within my specialist areas over my career. I qualified in 2003 and am a member of both The Society For Trust and Estate Practitioners and Solicitors For The Elderly.
I am married and have two young daughters.