I am an Associate Solicitor and I have achieved accredited status as a Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. I am passionate about securing compensation and rehabilitation for claimants who have suffered life-changing injuries because of the negligence of others. I assist Caroline Flashman to help clients who have suffered brain injuries. I also have my own case load dealing with both personal injury and clinical negligence cases, helping individuals who have suffered complex orthopaedic or neurological injuries following an accident that wasn’t their fault or because a medical practitioner has breached their duty of care, for example, where there has been a delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis, inappropriate treatment or surgical errors.
- Case Studies
- Fatal Accident Claim Following Undiagnosed Brain Tumour
- Negligent Shoulder Surgery
- Delayed Diagnosis of Gallbladder Cancer
- Complex Injuries Arising From Bridge Removal
- Delayed Diagnosis of Foot Fracture
- Fractured Hip After Fall in Hospital
- Serious Ankle Injury After Accident at Work
- Missed Hip Fracture Leading to Permanent Confinement to Wheelchair
- Hip Fracture Following Fall At Work
- Settlement for Serious Road Traffic Accident
- Settlement for Victim of Croydon Tram Crash
- Clinical Negligence Case Involving Anaesthetic Awareness
Natalie Hirst is described as ‘meticulous’ and recommended in the Legal 500, 2017."
Legal 500, 2017
Natalie Hirst is recommended for her ‘impressive grasp of claim details’ in the Legal 500, 2019."
Legal 500, 2019