I am an Associate Solicitor and I have achieved accredited status as a Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. I am passionate about securing compensation and rehabilitation for claimants who have suffered life-changing injuries because of the negligence of others. I assist Caroline Flashman to help clients who have suffered brain injuries. I also have my own case load dealing with both personal injury and clinical negligence cases, helping individuals who have suffered complex orthopaedic or neurological injuries following an accident that wasn’t their fault or because a medical practitioner has breached their duty of care, for example, where there has been a delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis, inappropriate treatment or surgical errors.
- Case Studies
- Our service made all the difference after negligent shoulder surgery
- Delayed Cancer Diagnosis
- Complex Injuries Arising From Bridge Removal
- Delayed Diagnosis of Foot Fracture
- Fractured Hip
- Serious Ankle Injury After Accident at Work
- Missed Hip Fracture
- Hip Fracture Following Fall At Work
- Settlement for serious road traffic accident
- Settlement for victim of Croydon tram crash
Natalie Hirst is described as ‘meticulous’ and recommended in the Legal 500, 2017."
Legal 500, 2017
Natalie Hirst is recommended for her ‘impressive grasp of claim details’ in the Legal 500, 2019."
Legal 500, 2019