Partner - Corporate & Commercial
I am a partner in our Corporate and Commercial Team. I have over 25 years’ experience in advising both publicly listed and private companies in all areas of corporate law.
I advise on mergers and acquisitions in the UK and overseas, fundraising, commercial contracts and corporate governance.
My clients principally come from the Life Science and Technology sectors. I have worked together with my clients on their listing on major Stock Exchanges as well as supporting them on their growth by acquisition. I work together with clients and negotiate their major business contracts.
I trained and qualified at Simmons & Simmons into their corporate finance department. I have previously been a Corporate Partner at Clyde & Co and more recently the US law firm Brown Rudnick working as a Partner in their London office within the Corporate and Capital Markets group.
In my spare time I enjoy playing sport as well as coaching and I am a qualified cricket coach. I also write novels and my first work was published in 2015.
- Science Group plc on its acquisition of Technology Sciences Group, Inc for $17million
- Midatech Pharma PLC on its takeover, by way of merger, of DARA Biosciences Inc. and dual listing on AIM and NASDAQ, total value $30million
- Midatech Pharma PLC on its admission to AIM and simultaneous acquisition of Q Chip Ltd raising £32 million by way of placing
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc on its acquisition of Phadia Diagnostics Group from Cinven for $3.5 billion
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited on its takeover offer for Advent Capital (Holdings) Plc which valued Advent at £67 million
- Cathedral Capital plc in relation to its £113 million takeover by Alchemy Partners and Management
- Microgen plc in relation to its takeover offers for MMT Computing plc and AFA Systems plc
- Dealmakers work on acquisition of neonatal monitoring specialist
- Barlow Robbins acts to secure UK market for Phoenix Beauty Ltd