Chartered Legal Executive
I work within the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Department. My caseload is predominantly employer’s liability, occupier’s liability and road traffic accidents with a value in excess of £25,000.
I have vast experience in managing cases both Pre-Action and once they have become litigated and the court is more involved. As a result of this, I can navigate a case from the initial stages to trial, if necessary.
Having gained a great deal of experience handling lower value cases (cases with a value of less than £25,000) at the beginning of my career, I now supervise the team who handle these matters.
I studied at the University of Surrey and obtained my law degree in 2008. I joined Barlow Robbins in May 2008 and completed the Legal Practice Course at the Guildford School of Law in 2011. I qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2017 and was promoted to Associate within the firm at the same time as a result of my pre-qualification experience.
- Case Studies
- The Hidden Dangers in #Hinchhauls
- Road Safety Week – Keeping children safe on bicycles
- Road Safety Week: Saving lives with the ‘Dutch Reach’
- Road Safety Week: Cycling Safety Infographic
- Road Safety Week: Pedestrian versus Bicycle – Where do I stand?
- One size doesn’t necessarily fit all – protecting yourself from a Head Injury whilst using your Motorbike