Partner - Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
I specialise in personal injury and clinical negligence claims for clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries in the following areas; brain damage (including cerebral palsy,) ophthalmic, spinal and amputation cases. I also act as Court of Protection Deputy for clients who have lost capacity to deal with their financial affairs. My clients say that I am “very professional and approachable" and "keep them up to date on progress" and "that I am a fierce negotiator”.
I am an accredited PI Panel member at the Law Society and a Senior Litigator with the association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). I am listed in the directories of charities at Headway, Child Brain Injury trust (CBIT) and the Spinal Injury Association.
I trained at DAC Beachcroft in London and have previously worked at Greenwoods and W Davies, spanning a career in this field over 30 years.
Outside work I enjoy skiing, sailing and cycling and have a keen interest in cooking. My labradoodle also keeps me active and fit.
- Case Studies
- Spinal injury claim results in seven figure settlement
- Fighting For Our Clients: Yvonne’s Story
- Patient Loses Leg & Suffers from Brain Damage Due to Clinical Negligence
- Case Study - Providing Help Where needed for Mr N
- Brain Damage Caused as a Result of Clinical Negligence
- Cerebral Palsy and Strep B Case Study
'Caroline Flashman is 'practice lead and a 'formidable negotiator'', and constantly achieves settlements above expectations'
Legal 500, 2019