Our Services

Road accidents abroad

Our Services

Commonly people on holiday will hire a car to explore the local area where they are staying. They may book a mini bus or coach tour to sightsee or have a pre-booked transfer by coach or car to and from the airport. Some holiday makers find the hire of mopeds a very popular method of 'holiday transport'.

How can we help you if you have a road accident whilst abroad?

We have solicitors who will advise you if you have been hurt or injured whilst driving, or whilst a passenger or cyclist. We may also be able to claim if you are an injured pedestrian.

We have experience of many foreign cases and will be able to advise you as to whether you have a claim. If so, we will advise how we can progress the claim on your behalf effectively and efficiently.

How long do I have to make a claim?

The timescale within which claims can be brought differ from country to country, so it is very important that you contact us as soon as you can to discuss your options and to make sure that you have sufficient time to bring your claim.

Signing documents abroad

Don't be put off if you signed an agreement with the hire company which states that in the event of an accident you cannot claim. This may not be enforceable.