Welcome to the August 2016 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date. In this edition we report on the following topical issues:
- How far can an employer control what their employees wear to work?
- Employment law implications of Brexit
- When does the Acas Code of Practice apply to the dismissal of an employee?
- Whistleblowing claim against hirer and employment agency
- Are you up-to-date with your obligations to prevent illegal working?
- Injunction for the imaging and search of competing employees’ electronic devices
We will be reviewing the important changes that have taken place and will look forward to what is on the horizon in 2017. More details to follow.
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.