Welcome to our Autumn 2014 update for schools. We hope that you find it informative and useful in keeping you up to date with recent developments that are likely to be of interest to schools.
This update reports on:
- Should your school include overtime as part of holiday pay?
- Shared parental leave regime - what are the implications for schools?
- 'The Education (Independent School Standards) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2014'
- Changes to Highly Trusted Sponsor status threatens independent schools
- Copyright Education and Awareness discussion paper
- Sensible health and safety management in schools - new guidance from the HSE
- Supplementary advice published by the Department for Education relating to Keeping Children Safe in Education