Welcome to the April 2019 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- How can an employer safely suspend an employee? (view article)
- Major changes to Immigration and its impact on your business (view article)
- A different decision-maker does not necessarily mean that a comparator’s situation is materially different (view article)
- Defamation can form the basis for a whistleblowing claim – but is it in the public interest? (view article)
- The right to substitute does not necessarily negate the requirement for personal service (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Law Team.