Welcome to the August 2018 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- The Trade Secrets Regulations 2018 (view article)
- An employer can still raise issues on remedy despite failing to lodge a claim on time (view article)
- Voluntary overtime should be included in the calculation of holiday pay (view article)
- Changes to Home Office Tier 2 Guidance July 2018 (view article)
- Immigration status dismissals: why it’s important to offer the right to appeal (view article)
- Sleeping on the job: what constitutes working time? (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.