Welcome to the June 2018 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- Leniency will be given to unrepresented Claimants' (view article)
- Why you shouldn’t be getting immigration advice from the Home Office (view article)
- Shared Parental Pay policy was not sex discrimination (view article)
- Constructive unfair dismissal: what amounts to the final straw? (view article)
- When is notice of termination effective? (view article)
- Status Anxiety - Part III (view article)
- A roundup of the case law on employment status (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.