Welcome to the March 2018 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- Tax changes means you will have to change your approach to settlement agreements (view article)
- Disciplinary proceedings may extend discriminatory conduct over a period of time (view article)
- Agency workers cannot be paid more to avoid equal terms of employment (view article)
- Are you doing the Resident Labour Market test correctly? (view article)
- Compensation rates increase from 6 April 2018 (view article)
- National minimum wage increases from 1 April 2018 (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.