Welcome to the November 2017 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- Mental health in the workplace (view article)
- Too much information does not make a dismissal unfair (view article)
- Parental bereavement leave and pay (view article)
- Are pregnant workers protected from dismissal before they inform their employer of their pregnancy (view article)
- Worker Employment Status (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.