Welcome to the October 2018 Employment Law Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- Have you paid the data protection fee? (view article)
- The importance of a Claimant providing evidence in support of their disability (view article)
- Can an employee be dismissed for failing to follow the religious ethos of the employer? (view article)
- Migrant Advisory Committee proposes changes to Immigration system post Brexit (view article)
- Tribunals have jurisdiction to interpret contracts in unlawful deduction from wages (view article)
- New Guidance from ACAS on References (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Employment Team.