Who should attend?
With new legislation on Data Protection coming into force on May 25, 2018 this seminar, planned in conjunction with The Boarding Schools' Association (BSA), is an opportunity for Governors, Heads, Bursars and Senior Leaders to gain a greater understanding of the impact and implications of the new legislation on your school and in particular, on the provision of boarding. Speakers will include expert specialist education lawyers from Barlow Robbins and BSA’s own expert staff.
- GDPR Regulatory Landscape – What’s New?
- Privacy Notices & Parent Contracts. Conditions for Processing: Consent and Legitimate Interest.
- Retentions of Records & Subject Access Requests
- Direct Marketing, Fundraising, Development & PECR Your GDPR Strategy
- GDPR and the Boarding Context
Date: 17 October, 2017
Time: 10:00am - 3:30pm
Venue: Park Crescent Conference Centre, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN (Directions)
Cost: BSA Member - £200 (Non-BSA member - £250)