We support independent schools to manage the recruitment and enrolment of their overseas students and staff, ensuring they remain compliant with ever-changing and complex Home Office policies.
Our Immigration services include:
- Sponsor licence applications and compliance
- Visa applications for international students & employees
- Intervention against enforcement action taken by UKVI
- Appeals & civil penalties Right to Work checks
- Advice on managing the Sponsor Management System
- Training for staff on changes to Immigration regulation
All Independent Schools are required to hold a Tier 4 Licence in order to enrol international students from outside the EU. Licence holders have an ongoing duty to comply with ever-changing and complex Immigration Rules in order to maintain their status as Highly Trusted Sponsors. Even minor breaches can lead to a licence being suspended or even revoked.
Whether you want to review your processes, prepare for an inspection by the Home Office, or challenge a decision made about your licence or visa application, our specialist immigration lawyers will ensure you remain legally compliant.
|SPONSOR LICENCE SERVICES|
|EU NATIONALS AND SETTLED STATUS APPLICATIONS|
We would also be delighted to discuss with you a bespoke pricing structure that meets your school’s unique requirements. Please contact one of our specialists who will be happy to discuss your matter with you:
Joanna Lada-Walicki: +44 (0)1483 464216
Ben Collingwood: +44 (0)1483 464204
Hesham Shoeb: +44 (0)1483 748548
Michelle Tudor: +44 (0)1483 464292