We will be reporting on legislative and case law developments in employment and immigration law over the last 12 months as well as looking ahead at what is to come in 2020.
This year we will be holding our Looking Back, Going Forward seminar in Woking on 3 October 2019 at The Lightbox.
We will cover:
- The impact of Brexit on employment law
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Employee competition and restrictive covenants
- Employment status and the gig economy
- Working time and holiday
- Immigration and work visas
- Private sector IR35 reform
Date: 03 October 2019
Venue: The Lightbox, Woking
Timings: 8:00am - Arrival & registration, including a light breakfast
Timings: 8:30am - Seminar
Timings: 10:00am - Close