Welcome to the June 2018 Schools Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- GDPR and safeguarding in schools: what you need to know (view article)
- Dismissal of head teacher for failure to disclose relationship was fair (view article)
- New tax rules for "PILONs" (view article)
- Disabled teacher wins disability discrimination claim but fails on unfair dismissal (view article)
- Update to Tier 4 (Student) Immigration Rules (view article)
- Pimlico Plumbers loses appeal against “worker” status’ (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Schools Team.