Welcome to the March 2019 Schools Update. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues:
- TPS contributions set to rise by 43% – what’s your strategy? (view article)
- What counts as ‘long term’ in determining if an employee has a disability? (view article)
- Can a direct discrimination claim be based on the employer’s religion or belief? (view article)
- Does suspension breach the implied term of trust and confidence? (view article)
- Fee fraud – what can schools do? (view article)
- Department for Education publishes draft Relationships and Sex Education statutory guidance (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Schools Team.