We are helping many businesses and organisations deal with the impact of coronavirus, especially as to “force majeure”, frustration and related issues.
Coronavirus and force majeure clauses
Coronavirus is playing havoc with supply chains, events, M&A deals and employment contracts and causing a host of other legal issues. It will lead to many disputes unless the issues are handled skilfully.
We advise businesses as well as schools and charities how to respond to most challenges or disputes in relation to their contracts, and we are ready to help you.
- Related Coronavirus content
- Coronavirus in the UK: Your legal hub of latest news and updates (view page)
- The Job Retention Scheme – a lifeline to employers? (view page)
- Coronavirus – what happens in the event of social distancing or a lockdown? (view page)
- Planning ahead: Force Majeure clauses (view page)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Employment Issues Update (view page)
- Coronavirus Employment Law Issues (view page)
- Immigration update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance (view page)
- Applying for a visa to come to the UK during the coronavirus epidemic (view page)
For further information, please contact one of our specialists who will be happy to discuss your matter with you: