Company Legal Requirements
You may not be aware of the full range of Company Secretarial Services offered by Barlow Robbins and how we can help you comply with your obligations under the Companies Act 2006. We take away the administrative burden so you can focus on what matters to you: running your business.
To find out more, please email us and one of our solicitors will be in touch to discuss how we can help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Company incorporations
- Completing & maintaining statutory books
- Alterations to accounting reference dates & changes to articles
- Attending & taking minutes at board meetings
- Preparing & filing Companies House forms
- Issuing share certificates
- Attending to ad-hoc corporate changes (e.g. share issues or transfers, change of directors, change of company name)
- The appointment & resignation of company officers
Download our Company Secretarial Services booklet for further details of how we can support you and a range of fixed fee and flexible pricing options.