Full Range Corporate Transactions
Whether it is realising many years of hard work or taking the business forward, clients tell us that corporate transactions are significant moments in the life cycle of their business. Whether embarking on a business purchase or sale, fundraising, a corporate reorganisation or other type of corporate transactions, whatever the transaction size, our team will provide valuable and pragmatic advice to ensure that the transaction is completed efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Our experience
Our team acts on the full range of corporate transactions (many of which have an international element) including:
- Company purchases and sales
- Business purchases and sales
- Due diligence
- Equity fundraisings
- Bank finance and security
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures
We have transactional experience in a wide range of sectors including technology, education, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, real estate and professional services.
- Our connections
Through acting for accountants and financial advisers within our region and internationally, both in a buying and selling capacity, we can effect introductions to such specialists to facilitate domestic or cross border transactions.
We are active members of an international legal and accountancy network, Ecovis, should your corporate transaction have an international element.
- Our recent transactions
- Acquisition of Experience English Limited
- Sale of The A&DC Group Limited
- Sale of a Pharmaceutical Data Analytics Company
- Sale of Estate Agents
- Sale of E.T.S. Portsmouth Limited
- Sale of 25% of an English Premier League football club
- Acquisition of a UK based manufacturer of medical products
- Advised a charitable trust on the sale of a group of schools
- Radical Departures Holdings Ltd management buyout deal
- Dealmakers work on acquisition of neonatal monitoring specialist
- Acquisition of company providing services to the automotive industry
- Sale of Sys-teams to Stratacache
"The team is very helpful and quick to respond."
Legal 500 2017
Barlow Robbins "is noted for its track record in corporate restructurings, private equity work and M&A."
Legal 500 2017
"I wish to pass on my thanks to you and your colleagues… for all your hard work and commitment. You have all been very good team players, patiently assisting us to negotiate in good faith with the purchaser"
Seller of private company on c.£5m deal