We recognise that staff are our most important asset. As one of the largest law practices in Surrey, we wish to attract high calibre applicants who want to further their careers in a practice of over 150 staff, undertaking commercial and private client work for a diverse range of clients.
- Residential Property Legal Secretary - Guildford
A full time Legal Secretary is required in the Residential Property Department based at our Guildford office.
The successful candidate must possess fast accurate typing skills and will be well organised, have a friendly, flexible and “can do” attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting this thriving department.
Experience working within a busy Residential Property Department is essential.
This role requires excellent IT and communication skills, both written and on the telephone, along with strong attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
A vacancy has arisen in our Front of House department for a Receptionist to support a busy team across both of our locations: Guildford and Woking. The successful candidate will:
- possess positive, proactive attitudes towards developing the Front of House function
- have a service orientated attitude combined with a flair for proactive problem solving to exceed customers' expectations
- have a professional telephone manner
- have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- be creative and flexible in their approach to meet departmental requirements
- be a strong team player within a Customer Service team and Service Providers
- have the ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills
Applicants should also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and an aptitude for picking up new systems and technology quickly.
The hours are 35 hours week from 9.30am to 5.30pm to cover the core business hours. A uniform will be provided. Your base will be the Head Office in Guildford and travel expenses will be reimbursed for Woking.
This vacancy presents an exciting opportunity, ideal for applicants who enjoy working in a fast paced, professional services environment, within a team that provides 5* service.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE