Welcome to our Spring 2015 update for schools. We hope that you find it informative and useful in keeping you up to date with recent developments that are likely to be of interest to schools.
This update reports on:
- ISC flying the flag
- Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 - new statutory guidance is published
- Tweeting offensive
- Tier 4 guidance documents published
- Obesity may be disability
- Fee Recovery - The New Regime
- Allegations of historic abuse - checklist for schools
- Shared Parental Leave - Questions and Answers
- Back door criminal records disclosure?