Welcome to the Spring 2018 Update for Schools. We hope that you will find this informative and useful in keeping you up to date.
This edition covers the following topical issues (and includes a guest article):
- Evolution, not revolution (view article)
- Keeping children safe in education - consultation (view article)
- 'Sleeping on the job': revisiting National Minimum Wage requirements (view article)
- Update to "Searching, Screening and Confiscation" guidance (view article)
- The Charity Commission's new automatic disqualification powers (view article)
- GDPR training (view article)
If you would like any additional information relating to any of the articles, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Independent Schools’ Team.