The Barlow Robbins Employment Team invite you to our next Employment seminar.
The team will review the latest developments in legislation and case law relating to unfair dismissal and look at some practical examples of how to prevent allegations of unfair dismissal being made against your business. In particular we will focus on:
- how to conduct a fair investigation;
- reaching a decision within the range of reasonable responses;
- when a dismissal is automatically unfair;
- bringing and defending unfair dismissal claims; and
- remedies for unfair dismissal.
Furthermore, we will discuss the common problems that arise out of the contract of employment and how to avoid them. This part of the seminar will look at topical issues such as:
- the blurred lines of employment status;
- the challenges of changing terms of employment;
- implied terms; and
- the use of restrictive covenants.
The seminar is aimed at HR professionals and business owners.
We hope that you will be able to join us.
Date: 9 March 2017
Venue: The Lightbox, Woking
(Get Directions on Google Maps).
Timing: 8:00am - 10:00am, including a light breakfast